Early Years First Aid
This training will cover the following topics enabling the delegates to complete and understand how to deal with:
• Duties of a First Aider
• Scene Assessment
• Primary assessment of casualty
• Secondary assessment of casualty for life threatening injuries
• Safe Airway Position
• CPR, including infant resuscitation
• Head injuries
• Cardiac Arrest & Heart Attacks
• Wounds and bleeding
• Fractures, dislocations and soft tissue injuries
• Burns and scalds
• Understand First Aid Legislation, accident book, RIDDOR and contents of First Aid box.
Please bring photo identification (drivers licence etc) on the first evening.
The course is very practical and you will be required to act as a casualty for other participants. Please wear clothing that maintains your modesty.