Come and join us on this inspirational and informative day along with keynote speakers for the SACRE conference 2019.
There will be engaging workshops for all to enjoy and a chance to take a look around the fantastic marketplace stalls and a celebration display. You will also have the opportunity to network with colleagues and national RE advisors. It is a great opportunity to share and celebrate good practice and develop subject leadership.
This one day conference will resource teachers with 12+ practical activities for good learning that explore the latest requirements from OFSTED for subject based learning and enable you to give pupils an experience of RE that is thoughtful, creative, challenging and spiritual.
This conference will support the statutory functions of SACRE and RE as outlined in the Ofsted handbook. It will continue to develop and extend RE Teaching and Learning. Day includes inputs from:
- Lat Blaylock - Consultant and Advisor
- Gillian Georgiou - Lincoln Diocesan RE Adviser
- Catriona Card - Teacher at Berkeley Primary School
- Julie Childs - NATRE - East Midlands Regional Ambassador
- To explore the concepts of community identity and values
- To develop a deeper understanding of the communities we live within
- To help schools within their communities develop a sense of place
- Exploring how RE helps us to understand each other’s stories
For booking please complete the details online by selecting your School or Setting. Standard delegate rate for schools in North Lincolnshire - £30 External Schools and Providers- £40 Please note all of our courses are subsidised by the LA. If you would like any further information or assistance please e-mail: email@example.com or phone: 01724 298420
School leaders, Governors, and Teachers of RE
Delegates must have an awareness of the RE Agreed Syllabus