This course will provide an introduction for Key Stage 2 teachers in to the new statutory arrangements for 2019. This training session will provide teachers with the opportunity to gather information about the latest requirements and to become familiar with the latest changes, to ensure that practice in the classroom meet new expectations. Please read and bring your own copy of Assessment and Reporting Arrangements KS2 2020 to the session.
To provide an opportunity for teachers to:
- receive information relating to the statutory arrangements for 2020
- to receive support in planning to implement the arrangements in school
- become familiar with test and teacher assessment materials.
- To have read and to bring with them their own copy of ‘Assessment and Reporting arrangements KS2 2020’
- To bring with them their Y6 cohort/ class list including most recent teacher assessment
- To bring with them writing samples from a child working at the expected standard
- Children recognise and achieve their potential
- Statutory requirements are met
For booking please complete the details online by selecting your School or Setting and filling in your details. This course is subsidised by the LA. If you would like any further information or assistance please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 01724 298420
- Year 6 teachers
- Senior Leaders
- Assessment Leaders