Main Focus: A representative from Portage will be attending the session to give an overview of the service and support they offer to families within North Lincolnshire.
- Updates for the Early Years SEND and Inclusion Handbook
- Gain Information Local Updates
- Gain Information on National Updates
- Discuss AOB in relation to the role of SENCO
- To become more confident within the Role of SENCO
- To be able to support practitioners within the setting effectively
- Gain knowledge on the Code of Practice and the process of the graduated approach
- Become familiar with the North Lincolnshire documentation.
For booking please complete the details online by selecting your School or Setting and filling in your details. PLEASE NOTE: This course is has been highly subsidised by the LA, therefore is free of charge to all delegates. If you would like any further information or assistance please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 01724 298420
SENCO’S and Practitioners in the Early Years sector