A termly drop-in for Mental Health Champions in schools and colleges. This drop in session will provide an opportunity to meet with CAMHS, Education Psychology and Children’s Centre staff to discuss cases and further work with students.
The aims of the drop-in are to:
- Opportunity to discuss current cases of concern
- Understand the partnership role that services can play when supporting Mental Health Champions
- To consider next steps in supporting students
- More confidence to work in partnership with CAMHS, Education Psychology and Children Centre’s to co-ordinate support for students with mental health difficulties.
- Empowering staff to give students more choices to support them with their mental health.
For booking please complete the details online by selecting your School or Setting. There is no cost for this drop in session. If you would like any further information or assistance please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 01724 298420
Mental Health Champions in North Lincolnshire schools and colleges.