As schools and educational settings across North Lincolnshire continue to develop their inclusive practices, attention will naturally focus on how to ensure outstanding provision is available to all pupils.
This year’s SEND Conference will provide a vital opportunity to explore what constitutes outstanding SEND provision and how high quality support can be delivered for SEND children and young people.
Participants will gain the latest insights from SEND experts on best practice for SEND teaching. Two Keynote Speakers will be joining us for the day: Natalie Packer - Independent Education Consultant, specialising in SEND and School Improvement and Pat Bullen - Preparing for Adulthood Regional Facilitator for the Yorkshire & Humber Region There will be two workshops included in the day.
- What works for PfA - Pat Bullen
- Developing an approach to self-evaluation for SEND - Natalie Packer
- To provide an update on progress in relation to SEND over the past year and outline our key priorities for the forthcoming year
- To share strategies to meet the needs of pupils with a range of additional needs, with a particular focus on Preparation for Adulthood (PfA) and Consistency in Practice across the Local Area
- To provide a market place of information on the support and provision available in the local area to meet the needs of children and young people with SEND
For booking please complete the details online by selecting your School or Setting and filling in your details. PLEASE NOTE: This course is has been highly subsidised by the LA, therefore is free of charge to all delegates. If you would like any further information or assistance please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 01724 298420
Head Teachers and Principals, SENCOs in Schools and Settings, All professionals with links to SEND