A monthly network meeting for Mental Health Champions in schools and colleges. This session will provide an opportunity to meet with CAMHS, Education Psychology and Children’s Centre staff to discuss the role in school of the mental health champion and further work with students, with a focus on body image.
The aims of the network meeting are to:
- Focus on supporting children and young people with body image and eating disorders
- Understand the partnership role that services can play when supporting Mental Health Champions
- To consider next steps in supporting students
- More confidence in supporting children and young people with body image and eating disorders
- More confidence to work in partnership with CAMHS, Education Psychology and Children Centre’s to co-ordinate support for students with mental health difficulties.
- Empowering staff to give students more choices to support them with their mental health.
For booking please complete the details online by selecting your School or Setting. There is no cost for this session. If you would like any further information or assistance please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 01724 298420
Mental Health Champions in North Lincolnshire schools and colleges.