Termly one-hour sessions for maths leaders held in schools
This network includes:
- Keeping up-to-date with both local and national issues in Mathematics education.
- Issues of concern to Maths coordinators.
- Agenda and reminder sent before the meeting.
- Coordinators are welcome to add agenda items.
- Notes from the meetings distributed to everyone by email.
- Exclusive email updates on maths developments throughout the year.
- The development of a systematic approach to schools sharing their strengths and areas for development.
Intended outcomes for Children:
Intended outcomes for Staff:
- Improved attainment in maths across all schools.
- To narrow the attainment gap for all children.
- To support inclusive practice.
- To exceed national average outcomes by all measures within two years.
- Improved effectiveness as a maths subject leader.
- To raise awareness of local, regional and national data trends.
- To utilise the analysis of data to identify school priorities.
- To use research and reflective practice to impact on the quality of teaching and learning.
- To raise staff awareness in relation to narrowing the gap and needs of vulnerable groups of children and young people.
For booking please complete the details online by selecting your School or Setting and filling in your details. For all cancellations, please see the attached cancellation policy If you would like any further information or assistance please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 01724 297281
- Maths subject leaders
- Senior managers