Committed to providing efficient and professional information management support to schools
The Application Service is committed to providing efficient and professional information management support to schools. This Capita SIMS Accredited support includes;
- Intelligent helpdesk service for support, queries and service requests
- Project management to support data information and MIS developments
- Statutory return support
- Ofsted support
- Professional consultancy
- Development planning for Schools
- Contract management (for maintained schools)
- Support with the Management and collection of DfE Statutory returns to Schools
- Upgrades to management Information System (SIMS)
The Application Service has been externally accredited by schools accessing our services by Capita SIMS every two years since 2006; the service continues to maintain the Capita Accreditation Award with a satisfactory score of:
- Overall Value for money 5.09 out of 6.
- Overall quality of MIS support service 5.25 out of 6 The service is continually improving and developing its support facilities, systems and services on offer to schools.