Barton area - Locality Network Meeting for Chairs and Vice Chairs
We believe that locality network meetings for chairs and governors will have an important part to play in achieving our aim of promoting sector-led improvement in North Lincolnshire, by providing a forum to:
• update each other on recent developments affecting governors;
• explore how we can address common issues;
• facilitate discussion and sharing of good practice between schools;
• promote governing body-to-governing body support.
North Scunthorpe - Locality Network Meeting for Chairs and Vice Chairs
Invitation to attend a locality network meeting for chairs and vice chairs in North Scunthorpe
Promoting and supporting strong governance throughout North Lincolnshire, improving schools and outcomes for “All our children”.
Understanding Data and Asking the Right Questions
(please note this training covers primary data only and does not cover secondary, tertiary or special school data)
At the end of the course you will know:
• How data can be best used by governors to support their statutory monitoring, evaluation and target setting activities
• How to access the performance data you need
• What the key indicators are that can be used to evaluate performance
• What questions are appropriate to ask